Featured post

Dead Blog?

Because of serial spam attacks which the Blogger platform seems unable to deal with (yes - people warned me about Blogger), I have moved the...

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Worlds of Arthur latest

I received my advance copies today and I have to say that the folks at OUP have made a lovely job of it.  Publication date: 14 Feb.  Anglo-Saxonists: you still have have five weeks to teach the old narrative of post-imperial Britain and the Anglo-Saxon migrations with impunity! 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks. Pre-ordered it, it does look a handsome volume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance to see this in electronic format? They kill me with the post charges in Spain and I have a nice Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pre ordered mine. Amazon say Feb......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be 14 Feb according to OUP. Whether there'll be an e-book I don't know. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking forward to reading this for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ordered! I'll never get all the reading I'm supposed to be doing at this rate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a copy on pre order as well. I have a feeling I might need to forgo sleep in order to read it and my degree at the same time but oh well needs must!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I thought that BBC's 'Merlin' was the final word on the subject! Just pre-ordered my copy of your Arthur book and I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anibal Invictus. Amazon says there is a Kindle edition.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.