Featured post

More Posts you might have missed on the other site

Here, in order from oldest to most recent are the not-exactly-numerous posts that have appeared on the other site in the past two and a half...

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year

To all our readers (and professors, senior lecturers and lecturers ... ho ho).

And thanks to everyone who contributed genuinely to the 153000+ hits this site has had in 2013.  I say 'genuinely' because perusal of the analytics of this site's traffic sources reveals hits directed here from - shall we say? - special interest sites.  I don't understand this internet thing so I don't know how this happened - I'm bemused as to how this site could be of interest to perusers of sites featuring, ahem, scantily-clad women but there we are.

I hope 2014 brings you peace.